How long does it take to start getting free samples/freebies?

Not long...That is my answer, be patient and find a few reliable sites that are reliable for freebies (bookmark them and add via social networks), sites that post freebies daily with no strings attatched are the best! 

Now, I said not long, you must be patient, one month will roll around and your mailbox will fill up if you are requesting samples and participating in giveaways daily. 

When do you know if something is not a real freebie?  If it requires a purchase, it is not real freebie, now is it?  I would consider that a good deal!  If it is over a few SIMPLE forms, more than likely you won't recieve anything in return.  The exception to this is survey panels.  Some are worth it, some are not!  I just recieved my scanner for the Nielson Consumer Panel to earn free prizes, I am looking foward to earning rewards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ENTER HERE