Excuse me miss, am I seeing things or is that really five kids?

Why must people stare?  It irritates the heck out of me.  One, when my kids stare at someone who is different it just irritates the heck out of me and I always ask why they are staring and to the best of my ability explain the situation and then explain how RUDE it is to just stare! 

Ohm so anyways, I made the other 800 miles of my trip today.  It honestly was not too bad, I managed it with 1 lunch break at arbys, where I got the stare down from a granny and her hubby and another traveling family (mom, dad, two kids).  Now, my kids were not acting particularly abnoxious or anything.  I seated them at a table with Hailey(17 months)  The 9 year old can keep her contained for a few.  I went back got our meals, which consisted of 3 medium drinks(in my opnion these were mega drinks or I woulda asked for small).  Anyhoo, I had Lillian(7 months) on my hip and I went to get the tray and this guy was like, let me help you, I poilitely told him no thank you, I could handle it and I could.  I grap Lillians hand with mine so she wont get the drinks and I rest the tray on my fingers holding her hand and hold it in place with my thumb then I balance it with my other hand.  It isnt that hard, although I fell like I just wrote a freakin book about it.

That was just one expience though, getting to the table, serving everyone, feeding both babies, changing their diapers, making sure everyones hands and FACES were clean, that was a task.  I was covered, pears were dripping off my dress top, arby sauce leaked on me, oh and the lovely crums from the bread (buns).  It is all in a days work...well for me in an hours work!

Now I was so proud, patient, in this moment, very happy.  I realize alot of time people stare at me with all my kids in awe at how well they behave.  Or they might be listening to me talk ugly to them in that undertone telling them to chew with mouths closed, use table manners or I will  smack them.  Have I ever smacked them, no.  Would I? Probably not, but strangers have no clue.  They think I have scared em straight, haha!  They should see the way they get in the car and fight over seats that have been preassigned!

Bwahaha...anyhoo it was a good day.  I made it to Williamsburg Virginia.  There is so much for the kids to do here.  We are going to spend the day here tomorrow.  Then we will be venturing on into town to our beach side hotel in Virginia Beach.  I look foward to that!

Sorry I wont be doing much freebies posting but I will be posting pics from VA BEACH and reviews of various things we do and places we go!  Thanks for reading!  Until next time, toodles...

No comments:

Post a Comment

ENTER HERE